Apprenticeship qualifications for staff working in schools
LETTA offer apprenticeship programmes that support schools to grow talent and develop their workforce. Apprenticeships can be used to recruit and develop new staff, or to upskill existing staff to increase talent density across your organisation.
Apprenticeships are a cost-effective way to increase your workforce, productivity and the ongoing professional development of staff. Apprentices bring new ideas and a fresh perspective to an organisation. Existing staff benefit too. Mentoring provides an opportunity to develop leadership and management qualities and to reinforce one’s own knowledge and skills.
Teaching Assistant Level 3
Lead London (Team Leader Level 3)
Our apprenticeship offer draws on the depth of knowledge and skills from our team, partner schools and trusted facilitators to provide job-specific training that is underpinned by the principles of community, collaboration, research and reflection.
LETTA are a registered apprenticeship training provider. Our programmes offer a salaried qualification that blends face-to-face and online learning with practical workplace experience. Our apprentices benefit from the support of a mentor, professional tutor, and access to specialist teaching.
Registered ESFA UKPRN: 10063978
Our apprenticeship qualifications generally last between 12 -18 months.
Our apprenticeship offer can be fully-funded by the apprenticeship levy or schools can choose to co-invest, paying 5% of the total cost.
More information about funding can be found here.
LETTA take wellbeing seriously. We are committed to safeguarding the wellbeing of all our apprentices. All apprentices enrolled on our programmes have access to face-to-face and/or telephone counselling, financial guidance, money management support, legal information and work-life support including childcare, disability care and tenancy matters.
To qualify for an apprenticeship programme, a learner must meet the following criteria:
- Aged 16+ at the time of enrolment
- A citizen of the UK or EEA, or has lived in the UK or EEA for the past three consecutive years
- Employed full time, working a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Does not already hold a qualification at level 4/foundation degree/HNC or above in the same area of study
To be enrolled on to one of our apprenticeship programmes a learner must meet the following criteria:
- Achieved English and maths GCSE grade 4/C or functional skills level 2 (or equivalent)
Is enrolled on a functional skills level 2 qualification in English and maths, to be completed within the first six months of study
- Successful completion of an entry assessment and English and mathematics initial assessments
- Employed in a job role in which day-to-day responsibilities support achievement of the apprenticeship standard